Carpet Cleaning Services at Boca Raton, West Palm Beach, Jupite FL
Are you looking for professional carpet cleaning in the South Florida area? Call RestoreMax! Our carpet cleaners are certified by the Institute of Inspection Cleaning & Certifications (IICRC). What does that mean for you? It simply means that your carpets will be cleaned to the highest industry standards!
Call 561-742-5767 for a freecarpet cleaning estimate for your home or business.
Why Choose RestoreMax for Carpet Cleaning?
When you hire RestoreMax for South Florida carpet cleaning services, you get:
- Availability – We can take your call 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Experience – We have been serving South Florida since 2007
- Resident expertise – We are locally owned and operated
- Exceptional people – Our staff is trained and certified, and we personally hire every technician that works for us, using rigorous background checks
- Assurance – We are licensed, insured, and bonded, and our services are guaranteed
- Convenience – We are an insurance-approved vendor
Our Carpet Cleaning Services
In order to keep your carpet in the best shape possible for the longest time, we (and most carpet manufacturers) recommend that you have your carpets professionally cleaned at least once a year.
Professional carpet cleaning from RestoreMax deep-cleans your carpet, getting at the built-up soil that vacuuming alone cannot tackle.
RestoreMax service professionals follow the IICRC standards for professional carpet cleaning , which involve six steps:
- Pre-vacuuming your carpet to take away any loose grime or dirt
- Application of a detergent pre-spray that suspends the soils from the carpet fibers
- Agitation of the pre-spray so that the detergent fully contacts the soils
- Hot water rinsing using a high-efficiency, truck-mounted cleaning system
- Grooming of the carpet fibers (if applicable) to create a uniform look
- Drying the carpets can take one to three hours, depending on the degree of soiling and type of carpet. However, RestoreMax uses high speed air movers to dry your carpet in minutes.
Extra Protection for Your Carpet
After the carpet is completely cleaned and dried, we apply 3M’s Scotchgard™ Carpet Protector. When your carpet was brand new, it was most likely treated with Scotchgard or a very similar protective spray, in order to keep liquids and stains from seeping in to its fibers. Over time, even the most advanced protective products wear off, leaving your carpet less resistant to stains and soiling. We use 3M Scotchgard because we have found it to be the most effective carpet protector. This final extra step helps keep your carpet cleaner longer.
Commercial Carpet Cleaning for Your Business or Office
Since carpeting in commercial, office, and retail environments gets substantially more traffic (and is subjected to more abuse!) than carpets in a home, cleaning it effectively is a whole different ballgame! Our commercial carpet cleaning services provide the same deep cleaning outlined above, but on a much larger scale, with special consideration given to the typical uses of your carpet. You can schedule regular carpet cleaning for your business from RestoreMax—just call us for an estimate!
Additional South Florida Cleaning Services from RestoreMax
- Upholstery – Our professional staff performs both wet and dry upholstery cleaning .
- Tile – We use the Hydroforce SX-12 steam cleaner to blast dirt from your floor tile, leaving it free from stains and germs.
- Grout – Our seven-step grout restoration process will return your grout to its original color!
- Area rugs – Our certified professionals are trained to recognize the different fibers and constructions of area rugs in order to respond with custom cleaning techniques and procedures.
- Marble and stone – To protect and enhance the beauty and durability of natural stone, we use DuPont StoneTech products.