When you need immediate flood damage repair, call RestoreMax at 561-742-5767. As a licensed, bonded, and insured firm, we have been aiding our South Florida neighbors whose homes have been damaged by flooding for years. The first job on our list is to set your mind at ease with the reassurance that help has arrived. We will come to your property to assess the damage anytime, 24/7, with no travel charge.
From your initial phone call to the completion of your home’s restoration, RestoreMax will be right by your side to guide you through the process and assist you in any way we can.
Call 561-742-5767 now for immediate flood repair assistance. Our response team is standing by to answer your call whenever you need us! We are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
Our Flood Damage Restoration Services
RestoreMax can fully restore your property after flood damage with our extensive list of professional services:
- Dehumidification – Our highly-trained professionals use industrial-strength dehumidifiers to remove moisture from drywall, plaster, interior paint, cement floors, carpets, insulation, and basements.
- Sewage clean up – Sewer damage must be handled by a professional. We can professionally disinfect and sanitize affected areas to prevent microbial development.
- Thermal image diagnostics – Thermal imaging inspection helps detect the full extent of your home’s flood damage and diagnose the effects.
- Pack out/move out – Sometimes when extensive flood damage repair is needed, it is best for you and/or your belongings to be moved out of the home while the work is being done. We can pack, tag, inventory, and sort your items and move them to an air-conditioned storage facility.
- Water odor control – Flood damage often leaves an unpleasant odor behind. We have the professional products and techniques to remove water and moisture odors permanently.
Why Choose RestoreMax for Flood Damage Repair?
Floodwater damage needs to be assessed and remediated promptly-and only by professionals with water damage repair expertise. When you call RestoreMax for flood damage remediation in the Palm Beach County area, not only do you get immediate service, you also get an expert team that works until your home is completely restored.
What you get with RestoreMax:
- Availability – We provide service 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Experience – We have been remediating flood damage in Florida since 2007.
- Resident expertise – We are locally owned and operated.
- Exceptional people – Our staff is trained and certified, and we personally hire every technician that works for us, using rigorous background checks.
- Assurance – We are licensed, insured, and bonded, and our services are guaranteed.
- Convenience – We are an insurance-approved vendor.
What to Do After Your Home is Flooded
Safety is of utmost importance in a flood—even after the flooding is over. Think “safety first” in every decision. Do not endanger yourself, your family, or other occupants of your home. Always put life before property.
After a flood or other major water emergency, take the following steps:
- Assume all power lines are live. Turn off the power to your house to avoid fire, explosions, or electrocution—even if you think power is out all over your neighborhood.
- Check for the odor of leaking liquid propane or natural gas and turn off these services to avoid fire or explosions.
- Be aware that floodwaters may be contaminated with sewage or animal waste and present a health hazard. During cleanup, protect your eyes, mouth, and hands, and use disinfectants to wash hands before eating. If you are uncomfortable when entering your house and have any question regarding personal safety, do not go inside. Have a professional make an assessment.
Follow these recommendations from the Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) to stay safe after a flood.
Why You Should Call for Flood Damage Restoration Immediately
Even if you have evacuated your home and have a place to stay, don’t delay in starting the repair work on your home. The sooner you begin water removal services, dry-out, and remediation, the better the outcome will be for your home and health.
Reasons to start floodwater damage repair immediately:
- Standing water, even from “clean” rain, quickly becomes a breeding ground for microorganisms. Once bacteria, mold, and viruses form, they can become airborne, putting your family’s health at risk. These contaminants are left behind after the water recedes.
- The longer your home and belongings stay wet or damp, the more at risk they are for becoming permanently contaminated.
- Damage to your home from the remaining floodwater will continue apace if not dealt with right away.
Call for Emergency Flood Repair Service in Palm Beach and Broward Counties
When you need immediate emergency floodwater damage repair, call RestoreMax. We have been providing flood damage repair and other water emergency services since 2007 in South Florida.
RestoreMax is licensed, bonded, and insured. When you hire RestoreMax, you get the following convenient services at no additional cost to you:
- Direct billing to your insurance company
- Free estimates
- Travel to your location at any time, day or night
We guarantee a fast response and no hidden charges. As a local company, we care about our community and our neighbors. You will get the professional, courteous service you deserve from RestoreMax.
When you need emergency flood repair or water damage repair services in the Broward County and Palm Beach County areas, call RestoreMax for 24/7 service at 561-742-5767.