Are you looking for a licensed mold removal company in Palm Beach or Broward County? Call RestoreMax. As a bonded, insured, and licensed emergency mold removal and remediation company, we can be at your property any time, day or night.
We understand that once you’ve discovered mold on your property, you want it removed immediately! The experienced technicians at RestoreMax will guide you through the mold removal process and keep you informed of every step. Our highest priority is your comfort and health.
Call RestoreMax now at 561-742-5767 for immediate service.
Our Mold Remediation Process
When mold is visible, there is typically no reason to get mold testing done by a lab. The certified mold remediators at RestoreMax have the training and expertise necessary to remediate your property without the need for a pre-inspection. If for some reason we cannot visually determine the presence of mold, we may recommend a formal mold inspection by a qualified mold inspector.
We have provided mold removal services to hundreds of homes and businesses in South Florida and have cleared 100 percent of those jobs!
How Mold Removal and Cleanup is Done
There are many ways to perform full-scale mold removal. The processes used depend on the type of mold present, the material that is contaminated, and other factors.
The most common mold removal practices are:
- Wet vac or steam cleaning – A wet vacuum or steam cleaner is typically used on carpets and carpet backing, upholstered furniture, upholstery-weight fabrics, concrete, most flooring surfaces, and hard, non-porous surfaces like metal and plastic.
- Wiping with a detergent/water mix – Wiping and scrubbing is done to clean most of the surfaces mentioned above, as well as smaller household objects that have been contaminated.
- Vacuuming with a HEPA vacuum – A high-efficiency particulate air (HEPA) vacuum is used to remove any contamination left after a material has completely dried. Contents of the vacuum must be disposed of in sealed plastic bags. Books and papers are sometimes able to be restored using this practice.
- Discarding – Items or materials that cannot be cleaned or repaired must be sealed in plastic bags and discarded. The area in which the contaminated items were located should be HEPA vacuumed.
No matter which method our Certified Mold Remediators use to remove mold, rest assured that we will handle your home or business and your belongings with the utmost care. If an item is in danger of being destroyed, we will communicate that to you immediately. At RestoreMax, we stake our reputation on earning your trust.
Aside from these general practices, there are many other professional mold removal methods. Licensed mold remediators, like RestoreMax, are qualified to assess the damage and perform more extensive methods of mold cleanup and removal.
Why Choose RestoreMax for Mold Removal?
Mold remediation should be done by experts who use the right techniques. We are a Florida licensed mold remediator (License #MRSR235).
What RestoreMax offers:
- Availability – We provide service 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Experience – We have been remediating water damage in Florida since 2007
- Resident expertise – We are locally owned and operated
- Exceptional people – Our staff is trained and certified, and we personally hire every technician that works for us, using rigorous background checksM
- Assurance – We are licensed, insured, and bonded, and our services are guaranteed
- Convenience – We are an insurance-approved vendor
What is Mold?
Mold is the name given to microscopic fungi that is neither animal nor plant. Molds contain enzymes which eat dead and decomposing matter, such as plants and animals. These fungi thrive in a damp or moist environment. In the right conditions, mold can grow and contaminate your home.
RestoreMax can clean and remove mold from:
What is Black Mold?
Black mold, or Stachybotrys chartarum, is a particularly repellent greenish-black mold that grows easily in building materials like gypsum board and fiberboard. The removal of black mold should be done by a licensed mold remediator to prevent it from spreading to other areas of the home.
Mold and Health Problems
How can mold cause health problems? Mold, while not toxic itself, can produce mycotoxins and allergens that can affect the health of certain individuals. When you find or suspect mold in your home, follow these safety precautions:
- Do not touch mold or items that are or may be mold-contaminated with your bare hands. If you must touch such items, wear protective gloves.
- Do not get mold or mold spores in your eyes.
- Do not breathe in mold or mold spores.
The best precaution you can take is to avoid all moldy areas and objects. Call RestoreMax at 561-742-5767 for mold remediation.
Is Mold Removal Covered by Insurance?
Most mold remediation is covered by insurance. Call RestoreMax and to discuss your particular situation.
Mold Removal and Remediation in Palm Beach and Broward Counties
When you need mold removal service, call RestoreMax. We have been providing mold cleanup and remediation and other emergency services since 2007 in the Palm Beach County and Broward County regions.
When you hire RestoreMax, you get the following convenient services at no additional cost to you:
- Direct billing to your insurance company
- Free estimates
- Travel to your location at any time, day or night
We guarantee a fast response and no hidden charges. As a local company, we care about our community and our neighbors. You will get the professional, courteous service you deserve from RestoreMax.
When you need residential or commercial emergency mold removal or remediation services in the Broward County and Palm Beach County areas, call RestoreMax for 24/7 service at 561-742-5767.