In addition to making sure you hire a licensed Florida remediation firm, it’s also in your best interest to hire a firm with industry certifications. At RestoreMax, we have earned a reputation for producing outstanding results—in emergency restoration situations and regular clean up. That’s because our technicians engage in some of the most advanced continuing education available to the restoration industry. Our certifications include:
- Certified in Water Damage Restoration – This certification means that RestoreMax not only has the technical knowledge to remove water and dry out a structure, but we also are capable of restoring a water-damaged structure to its pre-loss state.
- Certified in Applied Structural Drying – This means that RestoreMax has advanced methods for drying and other water remediation.
- Certified Mold Remediator (CMR) – To earn the CMR, a technician must be able to demonstrate their proficiency in the skills they were taught after completion of the 40-hour CMR course.
- Certified in High Speed Drying – This certification training includes the most effective techniques for drying spaces that require quick turnaround.
- Certified in Fire and Smoke Restoration – Education in fire and smoke restoration includes advanced-level technical procedures for completely restoring a structure to its pre-loss condition.
- Certified in Odor Control – To earn this certification, a technician learns various chemical and non-chemical methods by which to remove odors of all kinds, including those caused by fire, smoke, or water damage , as well as oil and chemical spills.
- Certified in Problematic Imported (sometimes known as Chinese) Drywall Remediation – The education for this certification includes methods for avoiding cross-contamination, remediation techniques, and more.
- Certified in Carpet Cleaning and Restoration – This certification includes an emphasis on cleaning science and methodology, as well as a high-level understanding of fibers, yarns, carpet construction, and finishes.
- Certified in Stone, Masonry & Ceramic Tile Restoration – Education for this certification focuses on the safest and most effective methods to successfully clean and maintain various types of stone and tile while protecting surfaces and building occupants.
For more information about the industry certification that RestoreMax holds, please give us a call at 561-742-5767, or take a look at the information provided by the Institute of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration Certification.
Hire a Certified Remediator in South Florida
Whether your home or business has suffered a flood or fire damage emergency, or you’ve discovered mold or water damage on your property, a certified remediator will have the technical skills and knowledge to determine the most effective plan of action for cleaning and repairing the structure. There are many “fly by night” restoration operations out there who are out to make a quick buck off of someone’s catastrophe. Make sure you’re not getting scammed—ask for your restorer’s Florida license and proof of certification.
When you need qualified restoration services, contact RestoreMax!