To ensure that we deploy the most effective water damage repair and moisture removal services at your home, we use thermal imaging diagnostics. Our RestoreMax technicians use thermal imaging to determine the water and moisture levels in your home.
Do you need water damage restoration in South Florida? Call RestoreMax right away at 561-742-5767.
How Does Thermal Imaging Help Detect Water Damage?
Thermal imaging is an inspection method utilizing a thermographic camera to diagnose the effects and extent of water damage. This technology is also known as infrared imaging or infrared thermography. It is a non-invasive technique used to detect temperature variations of objects and surfaces.
When an object or material becomes wet, its physical properties change. The temperature of wet material becomes different from the temperature of the surrounding dry material. A thermal imaging camera can detect the temperature difference created by moisture.
Our Thermal Imaging Diagnostic Process
We use our thermal imaging cameras to check for possible water-damaged areas. After this, we use our moisture detection tools to make a definitive diagnosis of the areas that appeared wet on camera.
Benefits of thermal imaging for water damage include:
- Faster, more accurate pictures of the extent of the water damage
- More detailed reports of the findings
- Faster scanning of larger areas
- A visual verification that all water-damaged areas are completely dry at the end of the job
Our Water Damage Remediation Services
In addition to providing thermal image diagnostics, RestoreMax takes care of other water damage issues, including:
- Flood repairs
- High-speed drying
- Sewage clean up
- Thermal image diagnostics
- Pack out/move out
- Water odor control
Why Choose RestoreMax for Thermal Image Water Restoration?
Water damage remediation of homes and businesses should be done by trained experts. When you call RestoreMax for thermal image diagnostics in the Broward County and Palm Beach County areas, you get immediate service from a team of highly trained specialists.
What RestoreMax offers:
- Availability – We provide service 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Experience– We have been remediating water damage in Florida since 2007
- Resident expertise– We are locally owned and operated
- Exceptional people– Our staff is trained and certified, and we personally hire every technician that works for us, using rigorous background checks
- Assurance – We are licensed, insured, and bonded, and our services are guaranteed
- Convenience – We are an insurance-approved vendor
Thermal Image Diagnostics in Palm Beach and Broward Counties
When you need water damage restoration or moisture detection services, call RestoreMax. We have been providing flood and hurricane remediation services in South Florida since 2007.
RestoreMax is licensed, bonded, and insured. When you hire RestoreMax, you get the following convenient services at no additional cost to you:
- Direct billing to your insurance company
- Free estimates
- Travel to your location at any time, day or night
We guarantee a fast response and no hidden charges. As a local company, we care about our community and our neighbors. You will get the professional, courteous service you deserve from RestoreMax.
Call 561-742-5767 for immediate service.
Contact us to schedule service or request a free estimate.