Experiencing water damage to your home, often your most valuable asset, can be very upsetting, and deciding which restoration company to hire can be difficult. In times like this it is extremely important to address the situation immediately, as to avoid any secondary damage which could result in mold growth.
Successful water damage restoration depends largely on how quickly drying begins and ends. It is imperative to have drying professionals on scene as soon as possible. The consequences of ineffective water damage restoration – including mold and possible health effects – are far too great to leave water damage improperly restored.
RestoreMax understands this and wants to help in your decision. When you need Water Damage Restoration services, you should call RestoreMax immediately. Our certified water damage restoration professionals are thoroughly trained in the latest water damage restoration techniques to make sure you get back to normal life as quickly as possible and worry free.
Our Water Damage Remediation Services
- Flood repairs – We do complete flood damage repair, from water extraction to drying to water damage remediation.
- Dehumidification – Our highly-trained professionals use industrial-strength dehumidifiers to remove moisture from drywall, plaster, interior paint, cement floors, carpets, insulation, and basements.
- Sewage clean up – Sewer damage must be handled by a professional. We can professionally disinfect and sanitize affected areas to prevent microbial development.
- Thermal image diagnostics – Thermal imaging inspection helps detect the full extent of your home’s water damage and diagnose the effects.
- Pack out/move out – Sometimes when extensive water damage repair is needed, it is best for you and/or your belongings to be moved out of the home while the work is being done. We can pack, tag, inventory, and sort your items and move them to an air-conditioned storage facility.
- Water odor control – Water damage often leaves an unpleasant odor behind. We have the professional products and techniques to remove water and moisture odors permanently.
What to Do After a Water Emergency
Safety is the most pressing concern in a water emergency. Think “safety first” in every decision. Do not endanger yourself, your family, or other occupants of your home. Always put life before property.
After a flood or other major water emergency, take the following steps:
- Assume all power lines are live. Turn off the power to your house to avoid fire, explosions, or electrocution-even if you think power is out all over your neighborhood.
- Check for the odor of leaking liquid propane or natural gas and turn off these services to avoid fire or explosions.
- Be aware that floodwaters may be contaminated with sewage or animal waste and present a health hazard. During clean up, protect your eyes, mouth, and hands, and use disinfectants to wash hands before eating. If you are uncomfortable when entering your house and have any question regarding personal safety, do not go inside. Have a professional make an assessment.
Get Emergency Water Removal Services ASAP
Experiencing water damage to your home is traumatic to both your property and your psyche. Water damage needs to be addressed immediately in order to avoid any secondary damage which could result in mold growth. Hiring the right emergency water removal company in Broward County will help ease your mind during this stressful event.
Call RestoreMax anytime at 561-742-5767.
Successful water damage restoration depends largely on how quickly the drying process begins. It is imperative to have water damage remediation professionals on scene as soon as possible. The consequences of ineffective water damage restoration include mold and possible negative effects on your family’s health. These risks are far too great to leave water damage improperly restored. As a highly experienced, licensed, and bonded professional firm, RestoreMax guarantees your satisfaction.