Has your home or business suffered water damage? Let RestoreMax handle it. You can trust us to arrive quickly and get the job done right. We understand the stress and worry that property damage like this cause, and our number one priority is setting your mind at ease. We have helped hundreds of property owners and managers through the restoration process. From the time you call us until the restoration work is complete to your satisfaction, RestoreMax will be by your side to help any way we can, to guide you through the remediation process and help ensure a hassle-free experience.
Call 561-742-5767 now for immediate water damage repair service. Our response team is standing by to answer your call whenever you need us! We are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
Our Water Damage Services
Water damage can create mold, rot, delamination, rust, and more. These problems worsen quickly if the water damage is not taken care of as soon as possible. That’s why you should call RestoreMax for water damage remediation services in South Florida. We are available to help 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
RestoreMax remediates all types of water damage with several different services:
- Flood repairs– We do complete flood damage repair, from water extraction to drying to water damage remediation.
- Dehumidification and high-speed drying – Our highly-trained professionals use industrial-strength dehumidifiers to remove moisture from drywall, plaster, interior paint, cement floors, carpets, insulation, and basements.
- Sewage clean up– Sewer damage must be handled by a professional. We can take the proper disinfection and sanitization methods to prevent microbial development.
- Thermal image diagnostics– Thermal imaging inspection helps determine the full extent of your home’s water damageand diagnose the effects.
- Pack out/move out – When extensive water damage repair is needed, sometimes it is best for you and/or your belongings to be moved out of the home until the work is complete. We can pack and inventory your items and store them in a climate-controlled facility.
- Water odor control – Water damage can leave odor behind. Our professional products and techniques remove water and moisture odors permanently.
Why Choose RestoreMax for Water Damage Remediation?
Water damage needs to be dealt with immediately by experienced professionals. When you call RestoreMax for water damage remediation in the Broward and Palm Beach Counties, not only do you get prompt service, you also get an exceptionally qualified team that employs the most advanced water damage repair techniques.
What you get when you hire RestoreMax:
- Availability –We provide service 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Experience –We have been remediating water damage in Florida since 2007
- Resident expertise –We are locally owned and operated
- Exceptional people – Our staff is trained and certified, and we personally hire every technician that works for us, using rigorous background checks
- Assurance –We are licensed, insured, and bonded, and our services are guaranteed
- Convenience –We are an insurance-approved vendor
If You Experience a Water Emergency
Safety is the most critical concern in a water emergency. Think “safety first” in every decision. Do not endanger yourself, your family, or other occupants of your home. Always put life before property.
After a flood or other major water emergency, take the following steps:
- Assume all power lines are live. Turn off the power to your house to avoid fire, explosions, or electrocution-even if you think power is out all over your neighborhood.
- Check for the odor of leaking liquid propane or natural gas and turn off these services to avoid fire or explosions.
- Be aware that floodwaters may be contaminated with sewage or animal waste and present a health hazard. During clean up, protect your eyes, mouth, and hands, and use disinfectants to wash hands before eating. If you are uncomfortable when entering your house and have any question regarding personal safety, do not go inside. Have a professional make an assessment.
What Causes Water Damage?
The causes of water damage are usually apparent, as in the cases of:
- Flooding or extreme wet weather
- A leaking dishwasher or broken dishwasher hose
- Clogged toilets, sinks, or tubs
- Plumbing leaks and broken pipes
- An overflowing washing machine
Sometimes water damage appears over time, and its cause is not immediately apparent. When “mystery” water damage occurs, it is often caused by:
- Moisture behind walls
- Roof leaks
- Foundation cracks
Once water damage has started, it usually continues. Left untreated, water damage and dampness can become a breeding ground for bacteria that may make your family sick.
The experienced team at RestoreMax can pinpoint the source of your water damage, stop the problem, and repair the damage.
Water Damage Remediation in Palm Beach and Broward Counties
When you need immediate emergency water damage repair, call RestoreMax. We have been providing water damage remediation in South Florida since 2007.
RestoreMax is licensed, bonded, and insured. When you hire RestoreMax, you get the following convenient services at no additional cost to you:
- Direct billing to your insurance company
- Free estimates
- Travel to your location at any time, day or night
We guarantee a fast response and no hidden charges.
As a local company, we care about our community and our neighbors. You will get the professional, courteous service you deserve from RestoreMax.
When you need emergency water damage repair services in the Broward County and Palm Beach County areas, call the expert team at RestoreMax for fast, friendly, 24/7 service at 561-742-5767.