Florida’s propensity for sudden changes in climate and sometimes catastrophic weather emergencies means that there is no shortage of restoration and remediation companies clamoring for your business when an emergency strikes. We understand that it may be difficult to decide who to hire when you are bombarded with so many promises and claims from so many different firms. To keep it simple, here are the top ten reasons you should hire RestoreMax for your South Florida remediation needs:
- We put people first. Customers are not an interruption in our work day—they are the reason we’re in business! Our number one goal is your satisfaction. We know that when you’re calling us, it’s likely because you are in a stressful situation and have immediate needs. We start taking care of you the moment we pick up the phone.
- We provide true value, along with ethical service. We never add hidden charges or make you pay extra for services “after hours.” Our business hours are 24 hours a day, seven days a week! Our pricing structure is based on the industry-wide Xactimate estimating program.
- We emphasize communication. We bridge the gap so that everyone involved is on the same page. We work with your insurance company to ensure seamless service.
- Our technicians are highly skilled. Our management team and technicians are trained and experienced in the restoration industry. We hold certifications through many professional organizations, including the Institute of Inspection, Cleaning, and Restoration Certification (IICRC).
- We provide exceptional service. We are not a standard restoration and remodeling company. We are committed to providing “white glove” service to every client.
- We care. We understand that your home is your refuge and that processing a loss of any nature is both personal and emotional. We will treat you with respect and kindness, as we would a friend.
- We work to earn your trust. You can rely on us to act responsibly. We strive to exceed your expectations in every way we can.
- We have many happy clients. We invite you to read some of our client testimonials to get an idea of how we work.
- We are your neighbors. You can rest assured that you will receive prompt service since we are based right here in your South Florida community. This also means that our fire and water-damage pack outs are handled and stored right in our local warehouse.
- We guarantee satisfaction. We stand behind our work to ensure that all of our customers are 100 percent satisfied. Learn more about our warranties.
If you want to learn more about the quality services available from RestoreMax, please call us at 561-742-5767 or contact us here.